We all love the long-awaited arrival of spring and it’s glorious sunshine but lets be honest, everyone stares out their kitchen window with panic at the state of their post-winter garden.
Well before you splash the cash on expensive landscape gardeners here are a few easy garden ideas that will transform your outdoor space in no time.
The clever bods over at MADE.com have designed some amazingly bright, summer punk inspired outdoor furniture with clashing colours and interesting shapes to give a fresh and exciting new vibe. A simple way to spruce up your balcony or patio in minutes.
Easy tips for a garden revamp:
1. Give your garden an instant boost of affection with some colourful summer buys – you’ll be surprised how few plump cushions, a side table and an outdoor rug will completely transform the area into a beautifully stylish outdoor living space.
2. Give your summer house or shed a fresh coat of paint – sage green or deep blue is nice. This will help it look as good as new again and inject some much needed joy and colour.
3. Create a quiet spot that is perfect for rest and relaxation, scatter with stylish outdoor cushions or seat pads and enclose with plant pots to make a cosy and intimate space.
4. Jet-washing your patio will give it a new lease of life and make it fresh and sparkling clean again.
5. Restyle your patio or seating area to give it a completely different look. Move your bench, table and chairs around, reposition any potted plants to bring more colourful tubs to the forefront.
6. Plant some scented flowering plants or strong smelling herbs near where you sit so you can enjoy the fragrance while relaxing in the garden.
7. Don’t be afraid to paint your fences. Giving weather battered fences a quick overhaul can completely change the look and vibe of your garden. Colour blocking them will add modern vitality and glamour. Or if you’re feeling brave why not do contemporary stripes?
8. The best way to give your garden instant pizazz is by creating a focal point. This could be a brightly coloured table, a flamboyant seat, a jazzy outdoor rug or a pretty lantern.
Your outdoor summer living space is an extension of your home so invest in some prime pieces and give it the wow factor!
I have chosen my favourite bits from MADE.com to make any garden a place to chill out with a cocktail (or three) this bank holiday weekend!
Also there is £30 off £300 spend + Free Delivery across the bank holiday weekend use the code: BANKHOLIDAY30.
Buy my top picks now:
*Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with MADE.com as always all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% genuine.*